Good thing or bad thing?

So I finally got the balls to ask this girl for her number everytime I see her I talk to her and she seems Interested but she works at a store and I refused to ask her when there were people in line or a coworker she is working with is next to her so my moment finally came and I asked her she said she's not seeing anyone and agreed with me that we should go out sometime i askes her for her number and she said you can give me yours so I gave her mine is this a good thing or a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good thing. Girls just learn at some point that giving the guy their number, they spend their days checking if he called. She just wants to be in control and make sure, you're not able to play her

What Girls Said 3

• It might not be good. I personally would prefer to give someone mine so the ball is in their court. But, she might have just been nice and has no intention of following through, that way you aren't calling her and she is not going to call you. But, like I said, that is me. Maybe for some other reason she prefers to call.

• Yes good I would have done the same exact thing as her she might not have known it off the top of her head or has a waccky number

• Good thing.

What Guys Said 1

• Good thing that you had the balls. Also good that you managed to get her to say she doesn't see anyone.

Bad thing that you didn't get her number. She shifted the power by you giving her your number. Thus it is up to her to contact you or not and that definitely decreases your chances for things to get further. Next time a girl wants your number instead just tell her to give you hers and you call her instantly so she has yours.

• Niceeee I like that approach we'll see what's happens she knows I work nightshift and she asked me about that I was like I get a lot of days off tho lol she's also asked me about my job a couple times