Has a girl/guy ever been downright rude and disrespectful to you and did they ever apologize?

Share your stories below.

Bump
Bump.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was really rude to my ex when I was trying to burn the bridges. I made fun of her condition which was polycystic ovarian syndrome. I apologized but she called me a future rapist and I went back to making fun of her.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my freshman year of HS:
    Yes, my HS crush. I stopped liking him on that very same day he was rude.

Then weeks later, he was trying to be rude again (asking his sister what the f*** I was doing there; well his sister and I were friends and we would hang out in the library).

Just when I decided I had enough and started walking away he was trying to catch up to me saying ''No, don't go, I'll be nicer'' and did seemed to have a regretful look on his face. Nope, I didn't give him a 2nd chance.

• Though, it did looked like he felt bad and if I went back in time, I would give him a 2nd chance this time.

• after all we were young... I was 14/15 and he was 16.

What Guys Said 2

• Mostly guys

• I got pretty fat during my fight with cancer. People are generally pretty atrocious when you're overweight.

What Girls Said 3

• yes they have before especially about my scars and sexuality. most apologise, the others better run :)

• Guys are rude as fuck

• It has happened to me. They even tried to hug me and I instinctively pushed them away. I can't forgive people easily. It's a big fault of mine.

• Sometimes that can be a good thing. It protects you.