What do you think of younger girls who like older men?

When I say older men, I mean men in their 30's and up.
Earlier today on gag, some guy who is in his late teens threw a temper tantrum on me when I stated that I liked older men because I find them physically attractive and because they tend to be more mature. He said that I am the "immature one", that I had "daddy issues", and that I am a coward for posting anonymously lol. I'm just wondering, should I expect this type of response for openly showing my admiration towards older men for the rest of my life? (Note, I like younger guys, however all the guys I've ever had feelings for happen to be older guys.) What are your thoughts? Does everyone feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• The misconception of "age = maturity" thing I believe.
    Then again, there's the whole income thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like older guys are not more attractive. I feel like there's something wrong with them if they'll date a much younger woman and there must be a weird reason. Such as not being good enough for a woman his age (not mature enough) or wanting someone naive to control. That's what I think

What Guys Said 2

• Women tend to like older men. I'm pushing 40 and I still attract when in their 20's! #NoComplaints :p

• First off, Im so sorry you had to put up with his outbursts stemming from his insecurity and lack of maturity.
    You are permitted to like whoever you like, you do not need his or anyone elses permission. If you like older guys persue them. However, just be careful you are not being taken advantage of.

What Girls Said 0