Girl leaves clothes at house, do I wash them?

This girl came over to my house during an after party, was kinda cool and we started talking. Wound up going out to a local Lake with a few others at the after party. So we hit the lake around 430 am, built a little fire and cracked a few beers. Shortly the sun comes out and we are just sitting around having a good time.

We leave and hit an IHOP for breakfast, and she comes back to my place for a movie. She brought a dry pair of shorts and borrowed one of my t-shirts.

Laying in bed she falls asleep and we are kinda cuddling and she is turned on but nothing happens. She leaves to go shower and leaves her wet t-shirt and shorts at my house.

Next day I see them and it's laundry day, do I wash them and put them aside for her. Or not? Surely I'm not the first one with this concern. What would you say if a guy did that?

I'm an older more mature guy that would fall into the nice guy category. And I hate having dirty clothes laying around my house. If a friend left clothes at my house they get washed, folded, and put into a bin of everyone's clothes.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wash them and make sure they are ready for the next time she sleeps over lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Bear in mind that the girls will give you bad advice... It is not your responsibility to wash her clothing. She can do that herself.

Also bear in mind that most guys are so busy trying to impress, placate, collude with and do anything to remain in their good books that they become more like doormats.

You aren't her mother...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• My boyfriend used to wash the clothes I'd accidentally leave at his before, so yeah, I think it's fine.

• It will be nice of you if you wash them so why not.

• Do it. Wash it. You can't lose by washing those clpthes

What Guys Said 5

• Just wash 'em man.
    You see something dirty, you clean it.
    If she spilled beer on your floor would you worry if you should clean it up?

• make sure you read the tags before you wash them, they might have special wash/dry requirements.

• If you listen carefully you can hear hundreds of GAG-ettes' ovaries exploding...

• I'd wash them, dry them and neatly fold them. To me that would be a nice touch.

• Yeah it would be nice if you washed them for her