I just found out he has a child, how should I feel?

I'm 21 and he's 26, we've been dating acouple weeks. We just connects instantly everything is great. He just recently tells me he has a daughter, 6 years old from his previously marriage. I instantly starting panicking and he's reassuring me that it's nothing to worry about. I guess I'm worried because I'm young and just the thought of playing mommy to someone else child scares me. The thing is he's child is back home in his country with her mother, her mother is married to another man. He sends money to her and she comes when enough money is saved up for her to come. I don't know I'm just nervous.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't be nervous, the girl doesn't even live with him, I don't think she will be a problem for you. You won't need to play mommy and you'll see just occasionally principally because she lives in another country. It will be mostly you and him in your day by day.

• The child isn't a problem , the mother is a BIG problem.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope I would end that