Why am I keep getting asked out by guys who are beneath me?

Seriously why do guy crush on girls that they can never get.

Most Helpful Girl

• When you say beneath, do you mean physically or financially beneath you?

• Both

• I'm kind of on the same boat with online dating. I can't seem to find the quality of guys that I'm looking for :/

• I feel ya. Don't ever settle for those losers or lower your standards.

What Guys Said 23

• You remind me of this really bratty cheerleader I graduated with. Anyway, she's fat, poor, and a single mom now lmao.

• I bet this is you walk in and this is everyone's reaction OP..

http://i.imgur.com/c898yPK.jpg

• or maybe you just think you're above them because your a spoilt, self absorbed bratt... or considering the fact that you are anonymous, likely a troll... I fucking hope so anyway

• Simply because you attract them, then they take their chances. Or you just have too high standards.

• You're going to be the crazy, sad, lonely, ugly old hag who has 100 cats. I pity you. And as someone going through depression that's saying something.

• I'm sorry. I shan't ruin your view by gazing in your direction in future, your highness!

• Considering you chose to ask privately, you are no princess and I would say you are not very good looking as you think. Not ugly but not a megan fox. If those guys got the chance to know you considering you are so stuck up they will dump you straight away.

• Or maybe you're just not as pretty and perfect as you thought so the guys who are actually in your league are going after you.

• My life is pretty sad atm but even I pity yours.

• You must be fun at parties.

• Are they beneath you because they ask you out?

• What makes them "beneath" you? If your name isn't Daenarys Stormborn, then I'm sorry to tell you that you're not "above" any one, in fact, your ego devalues you to the point where you're "beneath" them.

• You sound like a spoiled brat.

• You sound like a very happy person.

• Troll please

• because they can

• I can hardly imagine anyone being beneath one who asks such a question.

Check it out.

• I need interpretation. Does that mean that you are riding top if they are beneath you? Seriously I need to know for this brings up a very interesting visual perception in my inferior mind. If I am beneath you who is at your level? As a retired cardiovascular [heart] surgeon I admit I need Viagra just to get out of bed in the morning but I try I mean I really try to reach your seemingly pinnacle of success. Perhaps I fail and yes it does bother me. You being so accomplished at your tender age. I know this may seem very forward but you think we could date or at least you send me a picture of your breasts? Does that make me a pedophile? Or a sexophile? Philo Farnsworth.

• Because you aren't as high as you think.

• Stop being a bitch you probably got herpes anyway.

• When you are about 30, you will ask why you aren't getting asked out by guys who are beneath you...

• ^^^^ This guy is well aware of the wall that is coming soon... FOR YOU!! HAHAHAHAHA!! (villian laugh)

• im not attractive, but tall and slim. But i am way, WAYY above you!!! I come from super rich family here in England, I live a good luxury life :D.
    Whereas you may good looking, but living an AVERAGE life.

• im saying this because, you may be good looking but there are guys who are ugly... but living an amazing lifestyle compared to you. These guys, would not want you.

• I don't know... just see what you'd say lol

• wanted* to see what you'd say

• Are they the only guys asking you out?

What Girls Said 10

• Because they're free to do so!!! It's just a crush, duh.
    They'll never get you because you never let them to.

• This troll has been asked so, so many times.

• Sounds like you are a a little bit coincided. Maybe you aren't as good as you think you are. It is really hard to know how good a guy is if you never give them a chance. If you think every guy is beneath you will never date. Then in a few years you will be wondering why you are still single and why everyone else is still married. There is such a thing as being to picky. Now if a guy is a player or lazy and has no goals that is different, but you should really consider changing your outlook if you don't want to be single the rest of your life.

• 😂😂😂😂 lmfaoooooooo!!!

• Cause they can sweetheart. As long as they are not troubling you don't be stupid about it. Be happy that at least some people find you attractive.

• Indeed! she needs to get her foot in the door while she's got time like the story of Cinderella. The more expectations she has... the harder the wall hits her and when that day comes Its a bit like when Superman faces kryptonite lol.

• You sound like a stuck up little shit

• wow you sound like a lovely person. no one is ever beneath you

• You just think too highly of yourself that's all

• "beneath me"

• wooww. "beneath me." if you attract guys then you attract guys, you dont need to be attracted to all of them back but you also dont need to be arrogant and shallow.