Does this mean you are single?

If you are dating someone exclusively are you no longer considered single?

I'm confused on that part. I'm dating a guy and we aren't seeing anyone else I assume we are exclusive. But he is saying he is single.

What do you think men/women?

What Guys Said 1

• Your not married but you're not really single if you are seeing someone exclusively

• So he shouldn't be going around saying he is single

• We have been dati mg for a month but we would hang out at least 2- 3 times a week. I feel like after that much time you would have a feeling of what you want from a person. What do you think? I am going to ask him if he is keeping his options open.

• Yeah I would ask him that but yeah the amount you are seeing him sounds exclusive to me

What Girls Said 2

• You can't assume. You have to sit down and - say it with me now - c o m m u n i c a t e with each other.

• So he also has to say we are exclusive he just can't say yes to it

• Maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• I just don't want to keep giving him a benefit of a relationship if he still classify himself as single

• I think you should show him what single reallys means. He's either not ready to give you the girlfriend title yet or he just doesn't want to become that serious

• We have only been dating for a month. He says he is not dating anyone and doesn't want me to. I assume that is being exclusive. I dont think he should get the benefits of a relationship and still consider himself single

• He's doing some shady ass games, don't sleep on that! Pay attention to every single move he does, this boys honestly..

• He is suppose to be staying the night at my place tonight