Where are my straight girls?

OK well I don't mean mine only. Just where are they. Lately been meeting bisexuals girls and finding lesbians. But I'm not bashing those people in fact I'm not bashing at all just saying. It's getting frustrating that girls nowadays aren't straight often.
See I'm a virgin and never had a girlfriend. So it gets me sad when see girls with girls. I mean come on save at least one for me. I'm no jerk or f*ckboy. I'm just a traditional moral guy. Don't drink or smoke and no drugs. Studying to be a lawyer and I stay fit go to the gym regularly. I'd say I'm not that ugly. But still girls will like girls. I would never date a bi girl because I don't know it'd be awkward if she looked at other girls and find attraction to her. I'd feel like cap because a feminine female beauty us unique. You girls got it going on. Any I'm a one woman guy. I wouldn't do a three some just because my bi girlfriend would want to try it. Not me. I only need and want one girl.

So Straight girls where are you? Lol

This was much needed. So I know that bi girls are not always into threesomes. It was just a simple worry that I had in the back of my mind. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• Checking in!

I know the party hasn't started, because I just arrived. XD

How many cheesy lines can I do today? lol, let's find out!

• Why do people think that being bisexual automatically means you want to have threesomes? That's the stupidest thing ever.

• I didn't say that. I just said it could be a possibility.

• You're assuming that bisexual people are overly promiscuous and want to be having threesomes. If you're going to be homophobic, just be honest.

• So know I officially am done with your ignorance. Goodbye.

• I don't see the problem with dating a bi girl. I think your problem is insecurity.
    Because you also find women attractive, you think you can't compete with other women if you were dating a bi girl.
    But that's not how it works. People can't help who they are attracted to. No matter who you date, they are going to see men or women who they find attractive. Because you are insecure, you will see every attractive person as a threat. But relationships are more than just attraction, and you need to learn to believe that you are enough that your partner will stick with you even if they have other options.

• Such a fantastic answer. And I respect your insight. I'll get over my insecurities.

• I'm straight, but I understand where you are coming from. I have found attractive guys but they turn out to be gay, pansexual, etc.

• I'm a straight girl!!! And I'm damn proud of it! 😊

• Strictly dickly 😏

• I'm a straight girl. :)

• I am straight when it comes to sexual preference. But I'm also asexual when it comes to sexual attraction. And it's hard being someone who has no sexual attraction to anyone while having to deal with guys hitting on you.

• Here! 😂

• Helloooo...

• Don't worry we are still here.

• I'm going shopping or buy food

• Here I am.

• 96,4% of the population is (to their say) straight. There has been more acceptance (luckily) towards LGBQTA so people will get out easier, but it also brings fakers trying to hitch a ride. That's all okay.

Maybe you should think anout the possibility of you being the problem? You seem a little cocky. One of those men to complain about women leaving "nice guys" behind.

• Hahaha. Me cocky? You don't know how intensely shy I can be and still am. But I respect your insight.

• You're entitled to your opinion. But it's never ok yo judge a book buy it's cover.

• I'm not judging a book by its cover, more like by its summary.

• Ok, here's the thing, it one of the biggest misconception that bi girls want to have a threesome or that they somehow can't do a monogamous relationship. Wrong. Wrong!

Bi girls can be a one man woman. So, keep your horizons open hun ;)

• Why do people keep misinterpreting that.

• Already did. Demi awful that's a new one

• Typo that's a typo. My phone is out to get me lol

• Im straight.

What Guys Said 2