Which race of women get date more easily?

What do you think about this? Just out of curious.
White? Black? Asian? Others?

And how do guys's races affect their dating chances?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are not coming from the same factory defaults. So it depends from a girl to an other. But there are still differences in the different area. Where the islam majority its so hard to even say hello to a girl in the street. She will say either " get out of my head " , "fuck off" or she will say " no ". There will be no any yes or conversation. I live in Turkey as a non believer. And most of the Turkish girls are like this. Asian women are normal ( most of them shy). Europens are quite normal. Baltic women are over than the average.
    Race isn't iimportant for me. If I really like her , there is no other issue. The only people that I don't want that are muslims. I don't want to date with a muslim girl. And also so religious people.( So religious christians, hindu , budists) İf they are normal believer then its okey. But except muslims. No matter they are fanatic or not. I don't want to date, having a relationship or marry with them.

Most Helpful Girl

• The pretty ones

• Given that all are pretty?

• Yep 😛 except I like manly over pretty men. Only reason I prefer somali guys is because I want to marry in my culture and move there.

• I see. Thanks for sharing :)

What Guys Said 8

• Kind of depends on where you are, don't you think?

• Yeah, what's your personal preference?

• I kind of go by the individual, not their ethnicity.

• I see. Good point, thanks!

• It depends on where you live. For example the demographics for Egypt will not be the same for Iceland which are not the same for Sri Lanka which are not the same for Brazil which are not the same for Turkmenistan.

• Yeah that's for sure. What I'm asking here is the personal prefernce.

• You should put an update mentioning that because by what you wrote I never got personal preference out of it. I prefer white. I have seen pretty women of other races

• I see. Thanks for answering.

• beaners.

• all are the same

• I'd say white since most are trying to bang them.

• White

• There's no bias one way or another. It's unique to everyone

• So what's your preference?

• White. But honestly I would date any race.

• Thank you for answering.

• Personally, i would never date a women from the west, most are whores and sluts. Certain types of Asian women are still great to date, so i would probably date an Asian women, tho not all are good either

• Are you from a conservative culture?

• Ok, I see your point here. Thanks!

• no problem :)

What Girls Said 0