Girls, Is that what you really think?

Girls, Is that what you really think?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• and this is why guys think we're liars. because of bitches like these who make them think we're all gonna have that mindset.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 39

• The women in these posts are literally just assholes, they don't represent all women. I certainly don't have this mindset.

• Yea most girls think that way but not all. being that I'm a tall girl , I have dated someone 5'7. when you have prefences based on appearances, you limit your chances of meeting amazing people who could be the best thing that has ever happened to you. not everyone is going to fit all your requirements. Another's person "trash" is another persons treasure.

• 5'10

Would date man who was an inch or two shorter.

Prefer taller? Yes.

Required? Negative

• You already asked this question. No, this is not how most girls think. You are talking to the wrong ones. Are you just trying to find girls who think like this? There are some obviously from what those girls are saying, but not all are. You know now to ignore those kind of girls. There are plenty who won't give a damn. The guy I am interested in isn't that much taller than me, and I am only 5'4. I doubt he is taller than 5'6.

• How sad. I can't speak for all girls/women but for me height isn't really an issue, in fact my boyfriend is about the same height as me, possibly just a little shorter then me and I'm 5'5. It doesn't bother me at all, I think it's cute being able to just like, lean to him for a kiss instead of having to struggle leaning up to get one.

• Here's what I dislike about short men: all they ever do is complain about being short. Instead of learning to love themselves as they are, they get bitter af and think that everyone hates them as much as they hate themselves. I don't want to hear it. I didn't ask to be tall. I didn't ask to be attracted to people who are taller than me. But I have accepted it. Be happy with who you are instead of whinging.

• Nah, I'm 5'2, shorter guys are convenient.

• Only for those with obvious inferiority complex ;)

• Pretty sure they're just a bunch of stuck up b*tches no respectable guy would see even remotely attractive.

• No, those women are shallow and pretentious.

• I think all these girls are dingbats. What the heck? Why would you be mean to someone over how tall they are? Is this a serious post? I mean what the heck D:< Bruh these girls are dried out mac and cheese. Nobody likes dried out mac and cheese. it's a sin against nature.

• I'm only 5'6" so basically any height over that is good for me.
    It would be stupid of me to only want a tall guy when I'm not even tall myself.

• No way! Lol. But maybe that's just because I'm short (5'1). Listen, every girl is going to have their different preferences physically when it comes to a man. I think that it's really shallow, but some girls don't like short guys. Personally, I don't give a crap about height.

• Didn't you just post this? ... But again NOOOOOOO

• I really believe its just a running joke on the internet. He has to be taller than me but doesn't have to be 6 feet.

• I wouldn't date a short guy because I really seek the feeling of protection and warmth from an ideal boyfriend and well, short guys just don't give me it lol.

but those tweets are absurd, bleh

• Well I'm 6'0... I've dated short guys and guys half an inch shorter than me as well as the same height, but there's something special that gets ignited in me when the guy is 6'5.

• What special thing does "ignite" in you?

• nope i like short guys

• No, most women do not think this way.

• Um I dated a guy who was 5'4 so I'm gonna say these girls are just extremely shallow

• Nooo. Not at all. Most girls do however like the guy to be taller than them. E. g. im 5"4, so i would like a guy thats at least 5"6 :)

• If most girls are small, then why would they expect men to be tall? Bitches like that can get out of my fucking face dude..

• I don't, I'm short so that's still tall for me.

• no some people can get hung up on height but it's who you are that really matters.

• Nope.

• No they're spoiled little bitches who haven't seen the world yet. Not every female thinks like this.

• LOL insecure much?

• So u wouldn't ne insecure after seeing posts of how men hate black and afro women. Alright then, thanks!

• So you think this is right?

• Go back to fucking tall guys who treat you like how you deserve

• no some Idols are short but still handsome

• How many times will you ask this same question with the same exact photo set?

• wow... how rude are they? d*mn.

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah pretty much.
    But there's a secret they don't say.
    If you make them feel shorter then you, then it still counts (mostly).
    If you make up for your missing 2" of height in confidence and dominance, your missing 2" will be gladly overlooked.

'Short guys always have to work double hard at everything, there's nothing you can do about it, so get to work.' -My short cousin to his short son

• Im not missing 2" im missing a whole foot compared to the average guy

• LMAO some of those are savage

• That looks like loser guys dressing up as girls on the internet to troll short guys because they get so mad... Either way I don't really care, I'm 6'3 so it doesn't bother me. If they are actually girls, they;re just mad because tall guys don't want to have anything to do with slags like them.

• That tinderlovesongs girl is a cunt.

• 0|1
  • You just posted this -_-.

• Pretty much, this is why I'm like fuck this. Life is much cheaper and less drama filled without a woman anyways.

• hahah that shit makes me laugh honestly.. but i will say its not true that all women feel this way..

• holy shit so ok tinder is like a dumpster man... so i got curious after u posted this and that shit is scary hahaha

• Well, duhhh...

• No, not at all

• This isn't right. A guy would never insult a girl like this.. girls really need to tame their words. ain't cool :(

• "A guy would never insult a girl like this."

Not true at all.

• Lets start insulting them like this then, black girls, fat girls, flat girls, Asian girls are an ABOMINATION 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 LOLOLOLOL