Have you ever been cheated on? If so did you forgive them for cheating on you (Forgiveness doesn't mean that you stayed with them)?

• Yes, I've been cheated on and yes I've forgiven them.
  • No, I've never been cheated on
  • Yes, I've been cheated on, but I'm not forgiving them

What Girls Said 1

• I didn't forgive him at first but I got over it and we now occasionally talk.

What Guys Said 2

• I have been cheated on by a girlfriend and by my ex-wife. I moved on from both relationships by devaluing them as humans and I stopped caring about our relationship. I do not carry animosity towards either one but I would not cross the street to piss on them if they were on fire.

• No I have not but I already know for a fact that I would never cheat AND I would never tolerate cheating. One time is one too much and I'd instadump them on the spot. And if, for whatever reason I actually do cheat (emotional instability/weakness or whatever), I expect my partner to dump me too since I would be undeserving of a relationship with them.

• Okay, but again forgiveness isn't the same as staying with the person. You can forgive and still dump the person.

• But of course. Heck, I could possibly even be friends with them. But any prospect of a relationship is out the window.