Would you rather only date hot people who only like you for your looks or only date ugly people who like you for your personality?

• Only Date hot people who only like you for your looks
  • Only Date ugly people who like you for you

Most Helpful Girl

• I choose singlehood.

• Okay, which choice was the moat unnapealing

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely Hot people since most girls only like me for my looks anyways. I always laugh when they claim they like me for my personality then make up a list of traits that describe their ideal guy but not me. I don't mind people liking me for my looks. As long as you can tolerate my personality I'm good. I've got friends to like me for my personality.

What Girls Said 2

• I will never date ugly people, period. I also would avoid dating someone who only likes me for my looks but if I HAVE TO choose then that's the option I'm picking.

• How bout... none?

• Which one sounds more unnapealling?

What Guys Said 3

• I've been the guy that a girl will call to cheat on her boyfriend before. It sucks. You just think, "why can't I be the boyfriend? I obviously give you what you need physically." You imply that she thinks your personality is deficient, and that fact eats away at you, especially if other girls do the same thing to you.

• Hot.

• Well damn, that would mean she would like my looks in the first place. Sounds like a win to me.