What reason will make you consider having a Long distance relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• if I know it's only temporary and she's close enough that I can drive to her from time to time...

if she's sitting thousands of km away the risk is too big because one has to change the country forever, leave their friends and family behind, probably speak a different language, etc.
    you need to be really dedicated to pull that off and be 100% sure both really want it. and for me that's difficult with someone I haven't seen before

Most Helpful Girl

• If I truly love the guy and want a future with him.

What Guys Said 16

• If you truly love someone and foresee that you two will only be separated for several years. You need to be very sure about each other in order to maintain a long distance relationship, otherwise you'll only be staying together just for the sake of the relationship instead of love.

• The only possible way for me to have a long distance relationship is if the relationship had already started in person and had to continue long distance because one of us have to move to a different place. I wouldn't be in a long distance relationship from the start.

• If I'm in a relationship where I see a future with that girl, then I'd try long distance.
    I don't like ldr, I tried it once, didn't work, but if I consider her to be the one, or potentially.

• I travel a lot for work, so if I could have a girl in every town I spend time in that would be good. It'd be long distance any time I was working somewhere else.

Long distance makes it so much easier to bang other women and not have to juggle them. If I'm 6 hours away, obviously I can't be with Girl A, so Girl B it is then.

It's only cheating if you lie about it.

• If I met someone that was just so wonderful I would start a relationship long distance but I would try my best to close the distance and be with the person I love.

• If its only temporary and of big importance with no reasonable alternative.

• I would only start a "possible love" distant relationship, if, she or i could actually met in some small time. Less than 6 months.

• If I really like her and the long distance is only temporary.

• Just meet the right girl.

• If we stared dating in a traditional way first and I was sure it was going to last and tar I could trust her. There'd have to be planning for the long distance to be a very short term situation though.

• holidays become special and more fun, the opurtunity of traveling to deffirent places plus it's less drama, more freedom and easy way out !

• none, i already had 2 and i NEVER want to live that again

• Raconte nous haha

• i had one once but i would not do it twice. nothing can.

• Knowledge that the distance was only temporary.

• She lives down the street

• If my ex forgave me and wanted me back.

What Girls Said 13

• Been there, Done that, @Ceciliamoore...
    I found Love Online and Ended up going to Egypt, where we had Tied the Knot. However, after the Fairy tale, Comes all of the Work that it Takes to Keep the LDR Going and Flowing and I... Failed Miserably.
    Good luck and Great question.. This One is Popular today. xx

• For me, the relationship had to have been happening well before the long distance happens. I have to be sure that he's not just boyfriend material but also husband material. And I need there to be a definitive "end" to the long distance. So if I have to move for a job and I know my boyfriend will finish school in a year and can move to where I am, long distance would be fine with me.

If the situation was more like this - definitely not: I move for school and my boyfriend will graduate but doesn't know where he'll end up for a post grad program and then I find out I have to move for residency but don't know where... you see where I'm going with this one?

• If he's really one of a kind. If I'm really attracted to him (intellectually and physically and personality wise) and if he REALLY LOVES ME and is ready to do a lot for me lol also the most important thing is HE NEEDS TO KNOW HOW TO COMMUNICATE.
    I was in one and it failed because communications was weak and he wasn't really into it at the end.

• If my boyfriend moved (they might), I'd deal with it being an LDR

• I thought there was nothing but I found out that all it takes is a wonderful guy and an inexplicable almost instant connection.

• I would be hard but if I truly loves the person I would do it

• There's no reason that'll make me have a ldr i find it something stupid with no meaning or feelings i mean you can't love someone that much if you can't see him every damn day, my opinion🍷

• If we can meet frequently and he is really loving towards me. Plus he puts in efforts to make it work by not breaking my trust.

• If it's only for a short time and we'll be back together soon.

• Nothing... Nothing in the world will make me consider having a long distance relationship.

• If I can meet up with them every few months, if I can trust them fully. I think I'd need to pretty much be in live with them

• Whoever the person is

• Long distance relationship is not my thing.