What does it mean when a girl kisses my forehead?

hmmm, I would like to ask a question regarding kisses. Well, recently I got to know a girl and I was the one who started the first kiss to her on her lips and after that we continued kissing. But after that she was sick and we to my house to get medication. When I was acting asleep while she was sleeping, she had to go home because her mum will scold her and she thought I was asleep and she gave me a kiss on my forehead instead of my lips. What does that mean? (but she has a boyfriend already)

Most Helpful Girl

• aw that's cute. girls give kisses on the forehead because if your asleep they don't wanna wake you, and she just thinks your adorable sleeping most likely. I dunno, I probably would have done the same thing. but what are you doing making out with a girl who has a boyfriend? even more what is she doing?

What Girls Said 3

• one it was probably because she was sick, and two its just a thing girls do. I do the little kisses on the forehead and nose

• Well she was sick so she probably didn't want to give you what she had. I know also there is nothing sweeter than the man you really love or like sleeping or even just resting. It's almost angelic. I would kiss my ex-boyfriend's face and cheeks and forehead all the time. It's showing a deep affection towards that person. You don't always have to be sloppy and make out to show interest in a person.

• Yes, thank you.. but even when times she wasn't sick, she would rarely give me a kiss on my forehead although we would mostly kiss on the lips.

• she wanted to give you a gentle reminder that she cares about you and since she was kissing you on the lips already she's probably ready to go out with you more than her bf. a kiss on the forehead means that she didn't want to wake you or get distracted if you did wake up because you guys would probably start making out so she kissed you on the forehead to just let you know she was leaving and that she cares

What Guys Said 0