Girls, Tall girls, would you date a guy whos 5'7?

I would date a girl of any race and height. But recently I'm in an area where there's a lot of caucasian women and caucasian people are commonly tall compared to hispanics like myself. I'm light complected and have green eyes so I somewhat blend in. I'm asking just in case I were to meet a beautiful tall girl. I feel insecure that she wouldn't find me masculine enough. But I would date a girl my own height obviously or shorter. Like i said, just in case.

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the girl. Some girls are more concerned with height but some care more about the person. My most serious relationship was with a guy that was 5'7 and I was taller than him. Neither of us minded the height mismatch. You'll find someone!

What Girls Said 16

• I'm 5'10" and tbh that's really on the edge of being too short for me so he'd have to be REALLY attractive inside and out to me but as long as that's given and as long as he doesn't suffer from some kind of height complex because I'd be cool.

• Yes, I dont care how tall a guy is.

• Honestly it depends on the girl, some like guys taller than them, some dont care, and then some are suckers for short guys so it really depends on the girl.

• No, I wouldn't, since I'm already 6'00 myself.

• I have before, and he was a pissbaby that wouldn't let me wear heels. Bitch I will wear what I please. Bye.

• Yes, I would date someone who's 5'7. I don't think your height make you less masculine. It's more about your personnality. Like not being afraid easily and being able to protect your girlfriend, etc...

• my friend is about that height and she wouldn't date a guy who isn't at least 5'10, but all girls are different.

• We have the same height :> I don't really care for masculinity as long as I like his personality and he likes me.

• That's exactly my height. I don't know, I guess I could.

• YEAH!. I actually dated a Spanish man who was 5'5.

• My boyfriend was 5'7 when we first started going out.

• No, I've tried and it's just too awkward honestly, every time

• No.
    ..

• Sure 😊

• How tall is a tall girl?

• Yeah, I mean I dated a few guys that were several inches shorter than me. Height doesn't make my decision to date or not to date the guy.