At what age did you stop caring about looks so much?

I'm pretty young, 22 years old. And ever since I turned 19, I kinda stopped caring about the way a girl looks. I always wanted the perfect flawless looking girl and I wouldn't settle for anything less. I still want that flawless perfect looking girl, but she's not the only type of girl I notice anymore.

Now even when I look at an average or below average girl, I think to myself "She's pretty cute, even with that small double chin, little belly and acne. I'd date her."

So at what age did you kinda stop caring about looks so much? for me, it was 19.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• About 15... 16.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I still haven't, but I continually broadened the range of women I found attractive as I dated women who had qualities other than what I thought was ideal, only to find that what I thought would be my dream girl isn't necessarily my real dream girl.

I've also somehow changed what I notice more in a girl over the years. For example, up through my childhood, teens, and 20s, I was mostly a face guy. I didn't really understand this habit where men look at women's butts as they walk by.

In my 30s, somehow I became an ass guy. It's like, all of a sudden I'm looking at women's butts a lot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've never really been that bothered about looks, personality is always what gets me going.

0|0
    0|0
  • still care...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Never did really.
    But my reward for doing so has not paid off.
    Every girlfriend I've had has cheated on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really remember, but it happened gradually over the years. When I was 12 no girl was able to meet my requirements haha. I believe it's a natural thing to change them as you grow older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't.

0|0
    0|0