Help I can't pick a guy?

Both guys I've talked to online. One let's say his name is Leo he I've known him for a year now and he likes the same stuff as me, cares about me, and sometimes I feel like he's the one. He's African American I have nothing wrong with it I don't have a type, I've just never been with a black guy before. I find him attractive tho. The other guys lets call Sam. I met a few months ago and it started off mostly sexual then we've started to get to know each other and care about each other. He's white;blonde hair blue eyes kinda thing. My heart says to go with Leo and this may be stupid but I also like Sam and feel a little more attracted to him because I've been with white guys. Please be nice and helpful or even reassure the right decision I should be making.

Most Helpful Guy

• Low for sure. he's stuck around longer. Same started off sexual. Could be just to get in your pants. Apparently guys online do that which is weird... go find pussy near you lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Go find a guy irl lmao

What Guys Said 1

• How can anyone here do the picking for you?

You gave little info, also.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you know the answer (: Leo obviously. But if you're feeling iffy then try it out with Sam first and see how things go maybe?