Is it possible to love someone you barely know?

You guys literally i feel like i love him, a LOT. we knew each other only for about 3 weeks but he claims to love me too. It's so weird i don't know if i'm just older and more mature or that he really has made me want to be faithful. I've been faithful in my last relationships but i did use to flirt with a lot of other guys and had a lot of guy friends, but now he's literally the only guy i talk to. It's so weird for me, he's making me super clingy and i've NEVER been clingy before, my longest relationship was 2 years and another was a year and a half, he makes me feel completely different, special, beautiful, wanted, desired. ugh i guess this is more of a rant than anything just wanted to get it off my chest.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it's possible. You need to give it more time to find out for sure though. See if you feel the same way six months from now, or a year from now.

I know a couple who got married two weeks after they met. Here's the catch, neither one spoke the other's language. But somehow they fell in love and got married. They've been married over 30 years now. Of course that's extremely unusual and not recommended, but it happens.

Most Helpful Girl

• Before you fall too hard, stop and remember this painfully true phrase: "People fall out of love for the same reasons they fall in love."

What Guys Said 4

• My ex was like that. I felt she fell in love with me too fast and broke her heart by not being what she thought I was. Slow down and take time to get to know the person.

• Depends on how much time you spent together in those three weeks...

• maybe ;)

• It's way easier than loving someone you know well.

;)

What Girls Said 1

• I couldn't fall in love with someone I barely knew. I need to know a guy really well before I'd reserve a place in my heart for him.