Do you girls usually wear tops that reveal some cleavage and do guys like when girls show cleavage?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It happened a few times when she caught me staring and she actually had the nerve to ask me why I'm staring. God damn hypocrites...

• guys like looking at it a lot but the more cleavage you show, the more "easy" you appear, which is bad, if you´re looking to find a guy for something serious.

• Well to me, i find it as a hint as if you want to maybe do something but im a gentlemen, and as much as Id love to stare. Id rather make a good impression.😅☺️

• it does nothing for me.

• Hell yea I do ha

• im used to it, i dont really mind. im not gonna say it so nothing to me, it is appealing.

• Yes...

• of course

What Girls Said 8

• I do sometimes even though I don't have any cleavage.

• Yes I'm not fond of shirts that go up to your kneck... Except when they're sleeveless.

• I usually like to wear tops that have low neckline because they look nice on me.

• Nope! I don't wear tops that show cleavage

• I don't have much cleavage but I do wear low cut tops

• I try not to show that much cleavage. But yeah I know guys like it lol

• Not much of a cleavage over here, so I don't go out of my way to reveal anything.

• Lol I wish I had enough boobs to form a cleavage. No push up bra will get these puppies looking less like a wall 😂