Do you girls usually wear tops that reveal some cleavage and do guys like when girls show cleavage?

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• It happened a few times when she caught me staring and she actually had the nerve to ask me why I'm staring. God damn hypocrites...

1|2
    0|0
  • guys like looking at it a lot but the more cleavage you show, the more "easy" you appear, which is bad, if you´re looking to find a guy for something serious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well to me, i find it as a hint as if you want to maybe do something but im a gentlemen, and as much as Id love to stare. Id rather make a good impression.😅☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • it does nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yea I do ha

0|0
    0|0
  • im used to it, i dont really mind. im not gonna say it so nothing to me, it is appealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I do sometimes even though I don't have any cleavage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I'm not fond of shirts that go up to your kneck... Except when they're sleeveless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually like to wear tops that have low neckline because they look nice on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I don't wear tops that show cleavage

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have much cleavage but I do wear low cut tops

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to show that much cleavage. But yeah I know guys like it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much of a cleavage over here, so I don't go out of my way to reveal anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol I wish I had enough boobs to form a cleavage. No push up bra will get these puppies looking less like a wall 😂

0|0
    0|0