I have a date with a girl in a few days, haven't talked to her in 2 days. Is she interested?

I talked to her about 2 days ago and she was busy so I said Goodluck I'd talk to her later, her response was " thanks :)" I haven't responded to that in hopes that she would seek me out instead of vice versa... she has not. Does this mean she is not interested in me? Surely she wouldn't have agreed on a date if that was the case , right? I just don't want to be a nuisance. Please help me !

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she's becoming less interested and realizing that she might not have her heart set on this. It's not a good sign.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls just agree for a date without thinking. Looks like she may not be too keen to date you. Just go ahead with the date though. I doubt if you'll have a second date with her.

• That actually sounds pretty legit. Dang, she could have just told me she wasn't really into it -_-

• I know, it sucks to be led on like that. Some girls just don't realise it, while some do it on purpose.

What Girls Said 3

• She said she was busy but she wanted to go out with you right. Give us some space you guys but the texting every 5 minutes. Girls don't sit around waiting for when we can text you again

• But today is the 3rd day I believe. It just seems she'd make an effort. I don't know, I just don't want to look stupid really

• Why don't you make the effort

• I did and she didn't even read the message lol. She could be busy, she may not but that's the last I'm trying. Done bo's

• She might just be busy. Ask her something like if she prefers a place or a movie for your date

• I'll do that. I just don't want to come off as desperate, pushy and clingy. I just want the bs smoke to clear and everything to be cut and dry

• Text her brotha

What Guys Said 0