Girlfriend keeps blocking then unblocking her ex?

Me and my girlfriend of going on 6 months have hit a rough patch in our relationship but we live together so we have access to each other's stuff.

I've notice the past week she will block her ex then unblock him. Two days ago notice he was blocked, this morning I notice I unblocked him.

They was together for 3 years. It's kind of iffy because we did get together quickly after their break up like 3 weeks after they broke up.

its just she says I'm the love of her life, her soul mate, that keeps me around but in starting to think the infactuation she thought was love is starting to wear off, now she's starting to think about her ex more and more.

any advice

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's actively doing it then likely yes, there's something in her mind that is thinking of him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Women never truly get over their ex. My parents have been married for 20 years. A few years after the older generation started getting on Facebook... what was the first thing my mom did? She looked for and added her ex-boyfriend on Facebook.

What Girls Said 1

• Me and my boyfriend went threw the same thing. But me and my Ex were together for six years. For me after seeing someone everyday for so long than to not see them at a is weird. He's her ex for a reason and as long as they're not talking wouldn't worry much. Talk to her about it. by the way After leaving a six year relationship and starting a new one weeks after also we have two kids now and are doing pretty good.

What Guys Said 1

• i feel that your in a rebound