Am I just going to remain alone?

I'm a sophomore in college, and I have no friends, family, or anything. I suffer from social anxiety and severe depression. I have the feeling I'll never find anyone. I don't want friends because they are a burden. I just want a relationship. I've tried online dating, and exhausted all the singles in my area... I'm not going to approach women or join a club to meet them because I've already tried that... It was a waste of time. I guess I'm just going to remain alone...

Most Helpful Girl

• No you won't, you will find someone. Although it might not seem like it, you will. You just gotta push through this. I've told people i was interested in about my problems and maybe they think I'm downplaying it but most were really nice. My point is that, just be strong. You'll build friendships with people who get you and you'll find someone who'll want you for you.

• As I have said, I have no interest in friendships.

• Honestly, I disagree. I get rejected constantly. Women just don't want me i guess😅

• Someone will say yes just hang in there and thanks for the mho 💛

Most Helpful Guy

• i think unless you change your approach or willingness to approach and find ways to overcome your social anxiety and deal with your depression then you may have a very difficult time meeting people and sustaining relationships

• Or I could just give up. That's the easiest decision honestly.

• do you go to counseling or do anything to treat your depression and social anxiety?

• Can't afford it anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• No, it's all about timing even tho waiting may be annoying, and can cause depression for some. Wait it isn't your turn yet. You'll find that person

• Ha. Funny😂 Yeah that's not gonna happen.

• You're wrong...

• I bet you I'm not, your just going through it rn

• Why ask the question if you are so sure. Doesn't seem like anyone can change your mind.

• You will if you keep thinking like that. Honestly, this whole dating/attraction thing is all a game. there's a certain way with women that even if you're only moderately attractive/average, you'll be accepted. But you gotta get used to rejection first.

• I'm not interested in playing the game...

• Well I hope you find a great one!

• I'll be lucky to find anyone... Online dating hasn't worked. I can't find women out and about. Nothing works.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly bro, women are not worth it. They changed overnight from the sweet girls of yesteryear to feminist bitches. My best advice is study hard and build a great career, you will see women come to you because of money and status, fuck them and then move on. We all are alone in life, its the hard truth but women hate us, so rather use them for sex and focus on your life. Can you see not having a women has caused so much tension in you?

• Your advice sounds like a living hell...

• Women are evil, I know I am one but there are a lot that aren't evil.

• I think I'll just give up honestly... No real point in living a shallow or a lonely life anyway.