Being cheated on makes women happy in the long run?

I just heard a study on the radio that says women who have been cheated on are more happy and find better partners in the long run. Agree or disagree. . what are your thoughts (i agree)

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you could say it's true given how they'll try to be more cautious with who they date, and won't jump into a relationship with the first guy that calls her cute.

What Guys Said 11

• Ok , I am calling bs please no offence but as I have only found woman who have had that kind of relationship before me, I'd have to say it's a hindrance. I have been told I am just like All guys and would cheat etc ! Never happened. Jealous words for looking at people I never saw. Its hard enough without bs getting in the way. hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀 and I still vote Love💘

• Your doggy emoji always gets me :)

• I am devoted for whatever time that I have left to try to promote it seek it and inspire of because if nothing else its a good way to be ! In or about it , the word is love. smiles hugz AMD the best life has to offer I wish for you thank you so much you made a couple of rough days much brighter with that. Smiles 🍀🐶🍀🐶🍀💘🌹

• 🍀🐶🍀🐶💘🌹

• Lol I don't know I think anyone just rather avoid that.

• Makes sense its natural for us men to cheat a lot we only think with our dicks all men are rapists too

• I don't see it.

• Sounds good to me. Do you want me to make you happy? I could make my girlfriend happy at the same time.

• Agreed. Dont chall like "experienced" men ;3
    Well ma body is rdy 👙😘

• It sounds kinda dumb. When you get cheated on, you're basically at rock bottom which means there's nowhere to go but up. So of course you're going to do better after it.

• Yes, which is why every woman should be cheated on. And you women should thank us for it.

• haha

• That's odd

• Doesn't sound logical but who knows, women usually base more things on emotion anyway so maybe that's why

What Girls Said 7

• While being cheated on does make women (or at least me) better off in that we're a lot more vigilant at catching the red flags before rather than after the fact. Does that mean we're happier, and glad that the cheating happened? Hell no.

• That's just it there shouldn't have been cheating show some respect if you can't work it out or resolve it. Break don't disrespect your partner and make it much harder for guys in earnest. hugz n smiles just my 2ยข 🍀🐶🍀

• @BullyDawg ahh haha okay, I see what you mean. I agree that cheaters who justify their behavior by saying they were already feeling neglected or unhappy in their relationship anyway disgust me.

• That's all about love for yourself as well.…. I say don't damage someone because it makes it harder for the next potential love... hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀 never give up ! Wink

• It would make depressed

• 😂😂

No.

• Who the flying fuck comes up with these studies.

• I think that kind of experience makes them more careful, so I agree.

• I disagree. It doesn't take being cheated on to know what to look for in a relationship.

• No, cheating makes them happy.