My boyfriend got mad and pushed past me I said he hit my boob and he said so there's hardly anything to hit anyway did he mean it?

My boyfriend always tells me how much he loves my boobs and I am a 32D they aren't small or big more like medium. But when we had one bad argument he said to me that there was hardly anything to hit anyway after the argument I told him it had upset me and he said well there's not tons to hit but I still didn't mean it and he was sorry. He says a lot of things in arguments I don't think he means once he told me I sucked at drawing when I know he loves my drawing. Did he say it to hurt me or was there some truth behind it? Like does he think my boobs are small?

Just to add he knows I'm insecure about the size of my boobs and he said that he was just saying anything to make me leave

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao dang that's a hook

Most Helpful Girl

• No he doesn't he just ran out of things to say like any immature guy would do

What Guys Said 4

• Damn that's a low blow. Ignore him. He said in anger. Next time say something about his dick and I'm pretty sure you'll shut him up.

• 32D? I'm sure there's plenty to "hit." He probably just said that to annoy you.

• There a small D more like a C but I've always worried and wanted bigger and he knows that x

• If that's the case, he was just being a jerk. Short of surgery, there is nothing you or he can do about it. He should respect you, regardless of your cup size.

• He is attacking your insecurities out of anger because he knows you think and act this way.

• He just says that in anger to hurt you since your size are very nice and not small

What Girls Said 0