WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY BF?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I broke up 1 month ago. We have been fighting non-stop, haven't seen each other for 1 month, and finally last week he invited me for dinner to talk. I told him that we are both hurt and being together doesn't look like an option... he was hurt but we continued to be be flirty and talk for the next few days, until he left for a job in another city (for this week). I sent him a message yesterday, asking "how much do you miss me?", and he has seen it, and doesn't bother to respond.
I am confused, why the Hot and Cold?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's better to let it go. Fighting non-stop is no good sign and if you get back together I think that there aren't high chances of this changing.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wouldn't talk to him.
    It sounds like you are searching for attention and wouldn't give him a chance.

What Guys Said 4

• Because you denied his request for dinner? You can't expect the guy to tell you how he's feeling if you won't even meet with him to chat.
    If you really want the answer to that question, ask him if he wants to grab a bite and talk.

• If you told him being together isn't an option, why should he bother?

• You have been delaying your leave for all too long.

Do it now, better late than never.

• he dont like u

What Girls Said 0