How many of you guys are only on dating sites to get laid?

I'm noticing a lot of guys on these dating sites are not really on there to date. What are your reasons for being on a dating site, honestly?

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• If I joined one it would be to look for a girlfriend. I've heard online dating can be pretty bad though.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I used to be on a few of them, and it was always in search of a long term relationship. Big mistake to expect to find one there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I found my previous girlfriend on a dating site and my current girlfriend I found on Tinder (believe it or not).

0|0
    0|0
  • Isn't that the purpose?

0|0
    0|0
    • No but thats how a lot of people treat it. Its a dating site as it clearly is called

• Show All
    • We exist only because our parents got laid "hun".

• lol never mind

• i dunno im not on a dating sit

0|0
    0|0
  • very easy to dating a girl in this sites but i dont want it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ultimately I'd like a relationship but I'm not opposed to just getting laid either.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 months ago, I went on match. com and POF. I had about 10 first dates that did not result in second dates, one first date that resulted in dating a girl for about 2 months, and one first date that resulted in me dating my current girlfriend for the past 13 months. Out of those 12 women, I have only had sex with my current girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • To have sex cause guys are a lot more into sex than girls

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1