Guys, u failed in bedroom and girl still wanna be in contact, can you still be with her?

Guy was (probley) a virgin and we just didn't work. We have history together both have had feelings at some point (cuddled together). But now its embarassing to both of us. We agreed that we can still hang out as friends but no fucking (guys idea not to fuck). But it has gone days and we haven't talked.. I dont care if he is a virgin cause i like him. I was planing to text him just say hi bc i seriously see difference between the night before and after we failed but am i too clingy if i come and say that i realy dont want that this ruiness all.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• You can suggest to him to try it again and tell him that you didn't mind at all and you want to do it with him. I think it's gonna be extremely hard to stay friends without that cause he sounds kinda insecure and I think it will bother him if you just try to ignore it happened.

What Guys Said 5

• how about teaching him how to do it then? xD i´d still want to be with her, if i liked her. if i kind of didn´t like her anyway, then i wouldn´t.

• Failed? Lol wtf that even mean, how u fail in bedroom lmao and pretty sure it won't bother me If I wanna bang again

• I'd still be with her

• He's just too embarassed and his pride too hurt.
    Make him understand that it's no big deal for you, and you 2 will get over this.

• Wow what a nice person you must be to say a guy fails in a bedroom just because he is a virgin.

• There is much little stuff i didn't write there i dont mean that if u a virgin it means u gonna fail