Guys, would you date a girl if she didn't know how to swim or ride a bike?

But is willing to learn?

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao why'd I care, I can't swim neither. Just lay on bench, pretend u readin magazine and flex

What Guys Said 9

• Of course. I don't like riding my bike with other people and I seldom swim so neither of these two are deal breakers for me

• I would. Swimming and riding bikes are not requirements for dating, not for me.

• This is another silly question.

Sure. I am not good at swimming (I tend to just sink), and I have actually forgotten how to ride a bike, so I'd have a hard time teaching her, but I don't see why that would be a dealbreaker.

• Yes.

• Those aren't things I look for in a woman, but I would find it strange that she never learned how to do those things as a kid. Did your parents lock you under the staircase like Harry Potter? :p

• Nice sense of humor 😂 but I was extremely overweight when I was younger and was ashamed to wear a bathing suit, so I just never learned how to swim; and I just never had anyone teach me how to ride a bike.

• Well I'm sure who ever you date, wouldn't mind teaching you. New experiences together are good...

• yes it's fine you can't swim or ride

• Yes. I don't ride bikes but I think it'd be cute and fun for me to teach her how to swim

• sure but i would make it a point to teach her

• i would teach her. it could be a nice date going to the pool and doing some swimming exercises.