Would it be wrong to text him this?

It has almost been a week since me and my boyfriend broken up. I try to contact him but no response but I feel I want to send one last text ever saying this "When did you stop loving me" I want him to tell me and I'm seeing if he will reply back. But is it wrong to text him that because I text him yesterday and I told him I was done texting him because he wasn't responding but I need to know the answer to question above because we were together for 6 to 7 months I deserve answer. So is wrong?
Just let it be know we are both 25 years old

What Guys Said 1

• People realize they are bored with their mate much after the plant of love has lost its sap. It takes them time to notice what happens in their self, too.

So I don't think he can answer. But even if he could, he'd hardly be sincere.

I think it shuoldn't matter so much for you to know "when". The fact is it's over, and it's better to end it than continue with no real willingness.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly i would leave it, some things are better left unsaid. I would feel the same way. I would focus on certain things to get your mind distracted. Its easier said then done i know but try and do that.

• Maybe in a different way tell him im not expecting a response but closure would be nice i just want to know where did we go wrong and why did u stop loving me?