Should I trust her?

Long story short, I liked this girl a lot and we slept with eachother and I got attached. But later I found out she was flirting with other guys while we were talking and I cut her off. Now, we started talking again and I'm taking her with me on my trip. We're going to be by ourselves and sleeping together because we're sharing a hotel room. It's obvious she wants to be with me again.

My question is, I'm really sceptical on trusting people because I've gotten cheated on before. She only hangs out with guys, and she's living with 3 guy friends rent free (I don't know the other details) she always snapchats them and they're always taking selfies with her. I don't know if I should trust her or open my emotions up to her, or should I just have fun on this trip and keep her as a friend. Opinions please

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's not even taking you seriously and has a lot of guy friends more than she should who knows what goes on in that house. I feel since you are already together go ahead have fun but dont open up to her she doesn't deserve that part of you until she shows u she is ready. protect your heart abd feelings and just have fun.

What Girls Said 2

• She seems to think of you more as a friends with benefits than a boyfriend. You're no more than one of the boys in her harem. Have sex with her if you want but don't trust her with your heart.

• I would take it slow with her. Seems really fishy situation to me

What Guys Said 2

• Dude. She's a hoe. And hoes will try to gain their bait once they lose them. Enjoy the sex but consider her nothing.

• I feel you man. I mean I've never had a girlfriend so I obviously don't know exactly the pain you went through being cheated on but I know what it feels like to feel you can't trust nobody. I think you should keep her as a friend and move on to someone else but see how the trip goes, I could be wrong. I wish you well