How to tell him I can't handle his lifestyle?

I don't think I can handle the guy I'm with fast lifestyle. He's in the entertainment business & honestly I don't know if I can handle all the parties and what all goes in that. I love him a lot & that's where I become torn in between the two. I've known him for 3years, two years we've been building a relationship but within this last year we started to like each other a lot, he told me he loves me and I lost my virhinity to him. So there's attachment there. Now he was not always into the entertainment business just happened I would say a few months ago before he had his own sneaker store but lost it due to bankruptcy which had him really depressed & pushed me away. To now he's just getting back on his feet and I'm very happy for him that he find a new career choice that he's satisfied with but I feel like it's drifting us apart. How can I approach him with the situation without sounding selfish?

What Guys Said 1

• Wanting happiness isn't selfish. We get into relationships to be happy and if we're not then get out. You're doing harm to yourself. Tell him "I really like you but I can't do or deal with your lifestyle anymore. It isn't me"

What Girls Said 2

• Break up
    He should not have to change his lifestyle for you
    If you want it to work talk about it but in all honestly it's his life

• You already knew about his lifestyle before. I doubt anything you can say will make him change.