Where are some garenteed places to meet women?

I'm a college sophomore, and I've tried online dating and meeting women throughout chance meetings, but nothing has bloomed from my labor. Besides the useless answer of everywhere, college, class, clubs, etc... Where would be very good places to meet women interested in dating or at least being asked out? Coffee shops are out since there is only one in this town. Library is out because I already tried there more than once with no luck. Any ideas and tips for the approach?

Most Helpful Girl

• Make more guy friends. That's how it's done in my opinion. It'll expose you to their friends who you can get to know better. Be seen as a friend of the guy not of the girl at first... gives you a better chance to be seen as something else. A lot of woman aren't into cold approach they want you to know them a bit before showing interest... at least the girls I know. Goodluck!

• Problem is I don't know how to make friends😅

• I don't see people as objects. I just don't want to meet a woman through more than likely someone she was in a relationship with. I don't like knowing a woman's ex's.

• Yeah okay well goodluck!

Most Helpful Guy

• you're in college!! anywhere, literally! classes, walking around, parties, clubbing, more parties, friends of friends, roommates of friends, clubs, walk through the fucking cafe or library tinder lol literally anywhere.

It seriously doesn't get any easier than in college so if you struggle in college you'll struggle for your entire fucking life

• Great.. Thanks... Make me feel better about it dick...

• you need some fucking tough love dude seriously good luck jesus

• Tough love my ass. God forbid I'm not a party person who socializes with every one that has boobs and a cunt... I don't want superficial bull shit that always occurs during college.

What Girls Said 2

• A dance/music club? I know it's just a stereotype but there'll probably be more girls there.

• Sounds far too uncomfortable...

• At the moment I'm reading a book called "how to win friends and influence people", it's honestly such a good book if you need help with making friends and talking to people.

• I've tried books on the subject before, but they didn't really help at all.

• a bar, but that's not a good place to look

• I hate alcohol and intoxicated people. Definitely will never see me there.

• me too, but when i'm H*rny and need some sexual tension released that's where I go to find a man to do that job

• Great for you i guess... Doesn't work for me since I'm always left out in the cold and alone.

What Guys Said 1

• Face-to-face, at least for me, works the best. I have met women in the obvious places like bars and parties (wedding receptions, group gatherings, etc.). The most unusual places are also the places I never even considered. One was a bowling alley in Loveland, Colorado. Another was while standing in line at a Burger King restaurant. It happens more often than not when I am not looking for it or expecting it. That is when people are more apt to be themselves.

• All of the places you said are a definitive no go for me.

• Well i guess I'm screwed because I don't go anywhere unless forced to. If I knew a good place to look then it would be easier but I'm a introverted homebody with social anxiety. You'll not see me in public if I can help it.

• Sorry to hear that. My ex wife suffers from social anxiety. It caused our divorce as she would not go anywhere with me without bringing her mother along. We were in our 50s for crying out loud. I got tired of living by myself with her.
      Hope you find a way to get past this anxiety thing as it is keeping you from enjoying the life you are given.