Have you ever had a crush on someone who you thought was too young for you?

So I have a coworker who flirts with me all the time. He is super touchy, jokes with me, teases me, I catch him looking at me sometimes. He jokingly pushes me and has a nickname for me that he uses whenever he's teasing me. The only thing is, he is 24 and I am 19. Yes, I know that it isn't that weird of an age gap, but he has mentioned in the past when someone brought up the possibility of the two of us dating that he was too old for me. Also in the past, when I mentioned a guy that I kind of had a crush on who was four years older than me, he mentioned that it might be a little too old, which I said that I didn't think that it was that big of a deal. So I guess my question is: have you ever had a crush on someone and your pre misconceptions of age held you back from asking them out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesss! I have wanted to ask out one girl who was two and half years older than me but due to it not feeling like the norm to ask out a girl older than you, I didn't do it! :/ It's a shame how society manipulates us in the decisions we make

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• No. I don't get crushes on people younger than me.

• No, never.