Would you continue to date a girl/guy if they told you they were bi-sexual?

Would you date a bi-sexual? If you had been starting to become partners with somebody- but they told you they were bi-sexual would you back out?
And also- what is your sexual orientation? Thank you.

i ask this because I am afraid that finding somebody will be way too hard if it is known that I am bi-sexual. If I find an amazing man or woman and I tell them i am bi-sexual (moreso for the guy) that they will get very uncomfortable and change everything. It's scary. I feel like nobody would believe me. If I'm with a girl I'm automatically a lesbian. But it's nothing out of the blue to just be with a guy. I'm very sorry for rambling on but I'min a time in my life where I am thinking about my sexuality often. I think it's easier to not say anything until I have to.

Most Helpful Guy

• I married one and knew about it upfront (it also tends to come out when she gets tipsy where she ends up french kissing the prettiest girl in the bar/club).

I don't see it as a turn-off and somehow don't feel like she's cheating on me when she french kisses another girl. Actually, I tend to think, "Ooh, can I join in?" Nope, no boys allowed in that zone.

• Is it because you feel she has no emotional connection to women? Just sexual (French kissing)?

• Maybe so, but they also don't seem to compete for affections towards me. She kind of compartmentalizes her attraction to females away from attraction to males, and on those same nights she was tipsy, even if she kissed another girl, she'd reject guys and tell them I'm taken and wrap her arms around me.

• Aw ww

Most Helpful Girl

• No because it wouldn't be fair to them. I would have trust issues I think and I'm not open to 3 somes.

• Just because somebody is attracted to their own gender and other genders- doesn't mean they seek threesomes. It simply means just that.

• No but I would always be worried that I wasn't fully satisfying their desires.

• I see

What Guys Said 14

• Hey I don't think it is a turnoff at all that a girl is bisexual! I mean in the end as long as she loved me and I felt the same way about her than that is what matters! I am a heterosexual male and I don't see it a problem for a girl to try to find her identity first and then if she wants to be with me for the long term afterwards than that is something I will not judge and just allow happen

• There's a fair amount of prejudice in the lesbian community against bisexuals. You probably should identify as pure lesbian if you meetna woman.

• But then the other people in my life will be confused. I feel like I just need to be honest to be satisfied.

• I *think* (I'm not a lesbian, so I don't know) that it will injure your chances with the ladies. Maybe you could just not discuss it until later.

• Nope not at all. If of course this is established after I have been dating the person for a while.

I don't date girls who openly go around saying they are bisexual (i. e. on dating apps) because they tend to err on the promiscuous side.

• I wouldn't continue to date a bisexual and I would be irritated as to why I wasn't informed about their sexuality beforehand.

• Well say you have only started dating for a week. You are satisfied in the relationship and want to progress. And she/he never felt the need to tell anybody because she/he just never thought about it- it was just a part of her and she thought nothing of it. She/he stays loyal to you they just simply are also attracted to other genders than one.

• Well that is good for her, but I'm not interested in dating somebody who isn't strictly straight so she would be just wasting my time.

• Yes, but I'm demisexual (and I don't know if I'm attracted to women or both) so that would be expected.

• I don't know anymore , I heard this one story where this bi girl broke up with her boyfriend of 9 months because she realized she likes girls more

• I don't think that's every girl- I would never do that to somebody. It's a common opinion that bi sexuals are cheaters and untrustworthy or whatever :/

• Yes I would but I don't know if anyone would date me if I'm a bisexual male

• I would definitely date a bisexual man. Especially being bi myself- i feel like me and a bi man would understand each ther that much more already

• I wouldn't date a bi girl.

• In short: no.

• Im lenient to lesbians

• Yea, i got no probs

• I've dated bi girls and for me it's a turn on some girl can't handle it so you'll just have to be ready for that but if he can't then know early so you can move on.

• I already have to worry enough about which guys my girlfriend finds attractive, whether they have something I don't have, whether or not she finds them more attractive than me, etc.

If I had to worry about all the women my girlfriend was attracted to as well, I'd probably drive myself insane...

• I see :/well I hope you gain more confidence going forward

• As long as she stays faithful to me, and isn't one of those bi girls who thinks that it doesn't count as cheating if she has sex with another girl, it wouldn't matter to me.

• Thank you for your answer :)

What Girls Said 11

• i once dated a bisexual guy who had only been with men before we were a thing. but, the way i see it, i was his preference while we were together.

these days, i have quite a few female friends who identify as bi, many of whom are happily married or in long-term relationships. as you get older, you'll meet more people, and you'll eventually find someone who loves and accepts you as you are.

(i am pansexual, though i prefer men and consider myself fundamentally straight.)

• I Wouldn't mind him being attracted to other men, as he can't necessarily help that, but I wouldn't want to if he'd be willing to act on it.
    And I don't just mean while he's with me, I need someone who has the same religious values as me. So theoretically you could have a bi person who although attracted to the same sex won't act on it due to their principles, I'd be ok with that.

• Yea, I'm bi and my boyfriend is dating me :P

• No way.

• I wouldn't tbh

• Not attracted to bisexuality, so no.

• I'm pansexual and I would prefer a bisexual partner over a straight partner.

• yes of course

• I'm bi. I have problem if the guy I'm dating was bi. It's not a big deal to me.

• Hell no

• Yes if she is monogamous :)