Girls, Do girls like it when guys are Bold?

Im a pretty bold guy myself, not ballsy. But im pretty confident in myself. Do girls like that?

Sorry i forgot to memtion, im a total gentlemen, and honeslty more scared of hurting her emotions and botherig her😅☺️

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, because I like to know where I stand with a guy. Usually bold confident guys express how they feel , they are honest and open about themselves and their life , so I know exactly where I stand with them. That provides emotionally security for me.

What Girls Said 3

• As long as you're not a complete dick/ have a huge ego than yeah, if you make a point to text me first or initiate something than it is something that at least I like. You have to be nice and caring.

• Ooo I second this one as well ⬆️⬆️⬆️

• I know that i understand as a gentlemen. And to treat her how id like to be

• Yes. I love bold men; the ones that make the first move and initiate stuff.

• Yeah like when asking out a girl and making all the moves...

• You sound really cute

• Oh my sure I was getting tired too! 😂😂 I was just wait for you to say something!