Should I text him?

We've hung out and I gave him my number, my friend thinks that there was chemistry between us (she was there the day we hung out at an amusement park) I texted him once a few weeks ago but my phone freaked out and it didn't really send so I just didn't bother. Should I just bite the bullet and text him first? He has a very old phone (iPhone 4) and so he doesn't text often so I'm not concerned that he hasn't texted me first.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it! If it doesn't work out, it probably wouldn't have anyway if you waited for him to text you first.

What Guys Said 1

• call.

What Girls Said 1

• There is Only way to find out if there is Truly a 'Chemistry between us here, Dear... Send him a Text Today.
    If he Replies, I am sure you will be on your Own Thrill Ride and if Not, then don't Freak out. At least now you would know Where you Stand with this Man.
    Maybe not a Shot in the Dark. Perhaps this Coy Boy has been waiting for you to Make the First Move.
    Good luck. x