Should I date my brothers friend? Or is it wrong? Or do he even like me?

Okay , I've been knowing this boy for a while and he's like my brothers best- friend. They go places together... He comes over with or without my brother all that ! But one day he comes over to my house , but my brother doesn't live with us anymore and but he shows me and my mom his new car. . It's like my moms like his mom and she looks out for him like a mom. But before that in his other car he would drive past and stare at me and drive me home after school and stuff ☺️✨ . But like I was saying πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he takes us around and I sit in the front and my mom sits in the back because she know I like him πŸ˜‹πŸ™ŒπŸΎ. But anyways he came back later that day because my mom left something in his car but so he came back after he was done kicking it with his friends and my mom finally told him that I liked him. By my mom telling him he for a fact knew she was fr fr and he said " You know *brothers name * wouldn't go for that " but yet he didn't say he didn't like me and then the next day he told my brother what happened (in respect ) and my brother overreacted. But do he like me? And should I push my issue? It's like he always treated me different and let me drive his car , hold his phone , just hella shit a nigga wouldn't do for any other female he didn't trust. And I feel like if he trust me with that why wouldn't give me a chance a trust me with his heart πŸ˜­πŸ’•

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 1

• not a good idea, my friends always say they would beat the shit out of me if i touched their sisters. that might happen to your brothers friend.

What Girls Said 1

• No, it'd be so awkward if you broke up