If an active sporty guy is asking if you would excersize with him is that a way for him to get to know you better or is he calling you fat?

Yeah so I'm a bit chubby but I have thickness and he loves having sex with me (we've done it so many times and I know lol) but he doesn't want a relationship right now because he broke up w his ex who was living with him and he was with her for 3 years but started talking to me 2 weeks ago and said he really likes me and he works out a lot and is very active and he knows I'm not. What's your opinion?

• fat
  • spending time together
  • bad thing
  • good thing
thanks guys haha, i was so confused and down on myself.

I've been working out too, trying to lose some weight and on a diet, blowing him off until i lose at least 10 pounds, wanna surprise him lol

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps a bit of both but i wouldn't assume he's suggesting you are fat

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is a bit of both. And i would think it is sweet that he asked and tried to help instead of calling me overweight

What Guys Said 3

• He is trying to show off his strength at the gym

• It could always be both. There isn't anything wrong with it thou.

• Maybe he likes you and wants you to share his sport activities.

What Girls Said 1

• I would think he wants me to get "fit"