I am 24 never had a bf?

I am ashamed... i am scared to death i won't find him ever... what can i do? i want to date someone... i only kissed 3 guys in my life so far... i feel people think i am weird... what should i do? now i feel a social outcast...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok hun I'm gonna be a complete ass right now and idc. I've seen some of your questions about this. 24 and never had a boyfriend Yada Yada yada... You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself because it will get you know where. Get your life on track. You dont need a guy to have fun. You need to live your own life have fun. Go out. Flirt with strangers. Dance party clubbing all that fun shit. Once you stop looking he'll come around. Just stop with these questions cuz its only making yourself feel worse about life than it really is.

• There's a lot of wisdom in @akadatank44 said which is central to teh solution. It is really about moving past this thought and anxiety and worry and being confident in yourself, having fun with yourself and friend... then meeting people... being social. Then... he will start showing up.

Everyone wants to feel good, and guys want a woman that is emotionally stable and they enjoy being with. All you are doing is creating that environment where one will show up. Then be very open around guys (open to them approaching I mean).

Whatever it takes to get that confidence... there are many tools to get that. need ideas, lmk.

If its really so bad, take applications off Gag, interview a few in your area and date them!

Most Helpful Girl

• You are looking at this the wrong way. I had never kissed someone until 23, so I understand. You say you are "ashamed" and you feel that people view you as "weird." Oh well. Wanting a relationship to mitigate these effects is not the right attitude. You need to be happy where you are in your own life (happy enough that the prospect of living on your own is not saddening) in order for you to bring your whole self to a relationship. A relationship doesn't make someone who they are. It only accentuates them. They are still an individual person. You are trying to define yourself by your relationship status. That is not who you are. You are you, not a relationship. Keep thinking this way and when you do finally meet someone you like, you'll come off as desperate.

• but i dont want to spens my whole life pople thinking im weird

• its embarassing

• If you spend your whole life worrying about what others think of you and not what you think of yourself, you'll always be miserable. If the people who hang around you embarrass you for being single, drop that group of friends like a hot potato because they aren't out for your best interests.

What Guys Said 8

• I am 21, never had a girlfriend, never kissed anyone and am a virgin.
    How would you call my situation when we are 2-3 years apart o. o?

I do think I won't find her either. I faced this issue and just live without it.

• Have you tried dating apps and websites?

• Welcome to my life :D

• there is nothing wrong with that. everyone comes to these things in their own time :)

• Good riddance. Why would you want a man in your life. Were you women not taught to be independent and self sufficient in life. All a man will do is cheat lie and fuck you over. Men are pussies anyway, thanks to feminism

• You don't want a boyfriend, you want social validation.

• its just weird... i mean 24! people are gonna think im crazy

• i feel the same way, i only have had one girlfriend, it was not even a serious relationship.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 5

• Do you really want a boyfriend? It doesn't sound as though you do, and there's nothing wrong with that. Some people are simply not interested in love or sex but, unfortunately, we are all so bombarded by sexually-charged messages it is easy to feel you are the odd one out.

It may be that you will be interested in romantic relationships at some later period. Until then, don't believe everything your friends say about their sexuality. People boast, lie and exaggerate about their liaisons and experiences.

You don't need to defend yourself if people bring up the subject, but it might be best to say something like: ''I'm currently focused on other things.''

If you do begin to feel you would like to explore dating, or if you begin to have sexual feelings, let your intuition guide you rather than making an attempt to prove you're just like everyone else.

Wishing you the best of luck.

• Why haven't you had a bf?
    The description you gave is too undetailed to help.. There can be wayy too many reasons.

• i never cared for it untill now, but now i feel weird...

• well then just be open to it and don't be obsessive nor weirdly needy.

Insecurity can be sensed from a smile away. Have fun and enjoy yourself and meet new people. That's how it goes ;)

• Depends. What do you look like? How do you dress? You have to look attractive before you can attract someone.

• go on dating sites/apps, go to bars, clubs, libraries, there's sooo many places to find cute guys you can date, don't be ashamed, you just have to be social and flirt, remember looks bring the guy in (so be well put together & stuff) but personality keeps them around (be yourself).

• Your worth is only as good as how you feel about yourself