My boyfriend is ignoring me what should I do? (Please help and please read details)?

My boyfriend has been ignoring me for no reason at all. I even asked if he was mad at me and he said no. But yet he never talks to me and never wants to see me/hangout with me unless he wants something from me like money (to borrow). I just feel like I mean nothing to him and I'm a random stranger bothering him but when it comes to him asking me to borrow money that's the only time he treats me good. I just don't know what to do anymore. Should I just ignore him back for a few days and then talk to him? Or should I just talk to him and say "we need to talk"? I did an EXPIREMENT by getting a texting app so that way he doesn't know who I am and he was replying back fast to me on that app (still doesn't know who I am), replies all the time and treats that person (me) well. But at the same time I texted him from my phone asking if he was okay and still NO reply. What should I do?

My friend asked him out on a date on that app and he said yes so that counts as cheating right? (She just did it for an experiment) and he doesn't know her too and when I conforted him he said it's because he wanted to know who the girl was

Most Helpful Guy

• just dump him. why would you play into his games by creating fake text accts, or ignoring him.

he ignores you, uses you for money... just end the relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave? You've asked this question before and it should be clear to everyone and yourself that he's just using you. If you haven't talked yet, which would be surprising if you haven't, yes, have a talk with him about how you feel and see whether or not you guys can come to a solution about it. Don't play games, don't ignore him to see if it'll have an impact. Tell him that you do not feel like he treats you like a girlfriend and that it seems like he only contacts you when he needs something from you. If this continues after your talk or if he completely brushes it off as if it's not happening, then break up with him.

What Guys Said 1

• he doesn't have feelings for u ik this because just the fact that he doesn't like to text u shows a lot cuz i didn't like to text ny ex b/c i didn't have feelings for her and i didn't even want to talk to her ever

What Girls Said 2

• first of all he's not your boyfriend. so move on. block his number and find someone who appreciates you without you having to give him money. he's just using you. this guy probably laughs at you behind your back, your just his money girl.

• First off: stop giving him fucking money. Like you know he treats you like shit yet you still give him money? Smh.
    Just stop texting him, stop caring. Now go out there and find somebody better.