Could this relationship be the best?

This is a common question probably but could my relationship last? I met him only 2 weeks ago online and after a week we went on our first date. We immediately clicked. We have similar personalities and interests and we both really like each other. We are already comfortable to cuddle and have sex. For me, the relationship feels too good to be true. I immediately thought that he's mine, and we will marry eventually. We already decided (jokingly) wedding goals and what we want in a house/plans etc. I even sent him a picture of a ring (because I liked how unique it was) and he joked and said he might have bookmarked it.

Even though it's literally only been 2 weeks, it feels like we've known each other a long time. We both have talked deeply and agreed we wouldn't go too fast. To me it truly feels like we might be soul mates, the connection is too hard to describe. I feel like he's too to be true and he said that I'm the best potential partner he's ever been with. We complement each other and are open to where things lead.

I know we are in the honeymoon phase right now but is this a sign that maybe we are good partners?

What Guys Said 1

• No it's not a sign of anything, you don't even know each other yet. At this stage you are in love with the idea of being in love and getting carried away by a fantasy.

Both of you will be completely different people in a few years or even in a few months. This is infatuation.

What Girls Said 1

• No not at all, I've been at this stage with every boyfriend I've had they fuck you off in the end, this is what they do they lure you in and make you think your going to be something but your not, the best thing to do is take it slow and see where it gets you.