A mature sex question?

She was 18 and i was 21. We dated almost for a year. Very early since our 1st date she'd mentioned she wasn't going to put out (sex) since she claimed to be a virgin. She then kept mentioning it over and over on the following dates again. Pretty soon she started to make out with me/touch me/send me sexy pics but still said she wanted no sex. Well we broke up now and she's now dating other guys. My friends told me she didn't put out due to me not being aggressive as in fingering her/touch the breast hard etc/kiss her breasts etc. They are correct but before even thinking of doing those things i'd ask her and she said no sex still.

Are my friends correct? after this girl i got a completely new girlfriend and i started being aggressive with this new one and this one did put out asap. I'm starting to believe my friends were correct.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah. You did the right thing by asking. You don't want to get pinned for rape or sexual harassment. Even if you think she likes the whole domination thing, you need to hear a yes before you even think about it.
    Sounds to me like she just like the attention and teasing you. We girls love attention.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro u should have bounced after 3 months. she aunt worth your time.

• It's possible. It's at least as possible that if you'd been more aggressive, she'd have simply said no, and you'd have split up and moved on.

Don't push people to do things they don't want to do... just dump them and find someone who wants to.