I am 4"10. Does height really matter in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in my experience. One of the greatest lovers I was ever with was 5-0 and 100 pounds. I'm 6-3 and about 200. The height difference made no difference at all. I loved, being the Dom that I am, that I could grab her and toss her around. She loved it as well.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some mine find super short women like you adorable (assuming you're fit).

Honestly, about 70% of the time, men don't care about height.

They care more about that you take care of yourself [physically fit] and have a good personality (one that matches theirs).

• LOL, wrong side of the number keys 90%*

I've not yet been rejected for my height. 5'10"

What Guys Said 12

• To a point it does, you should be fine though a lot of guys typically go for girls shorter than them. I don't think I'd date someone 4'10 if I'm being honest, it's too big of a difference.

• Only when 4'10" girls aren't willing to date under 6'2"

• Not always, pint sized short girls are cute! ;)

• Well yeah, it matters. Everyone has preferences, so you need to find someone compatible.

If I was like 6 feet tall, I wouldn't date you because it'd be too much

• of a height difference. But since I'm only 5'6, I'd be perfectly fine with dating someone your height.

• Lol it do, I prefer tall chicks and that's like below my dick

• I like shorter chicks so no

• It does for women.

• It matters to some guys, including me. But it usually matters more to girls.

• Everything matters.

• You're tiny. Lmao but Na, guys typically don't care about height.

• nope not for me

• not at all. i prefer shorter girls but i would never disregard anyone based on height alone.

What Girls Said 8

• Not at all. Im 4'11 in shoes but still Im in a happy relationship. Some guys even find short girls are cute. So it doesn't matter.:)

• Some dudes are into us shorter chicks.

• if you find someone about 5'5 and up then you're good I feel like super tall guys 6'+ wouldn't date you because you're tooo short so you'd look really small compared to them and it'd be too much but who knows some like it but don't only think to date guys that are super tall.

• I´d be fine with any height on a guy as long as he ain´t a midget, or like 8ft.

• No because i am dating a guy who is 6'4'' and I'm 5'2.

• Sweetie, no it does not :) Just know that your significant other is not truly in love with you, just because of your height, it mostly has to do with your personality.

• Not if you date a guy of around the same size

• I don't know if I could be attracted to someone that small. I prefer taller people.