If a guy says to a girl he wants to be "just friends for now", and the girl replies "ok, cool with me", why would the guy get all angry and hurt?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not gonna sugar coat it... he's a dumbass... he likes you... and tried to use reverse psychology and failed hard... we can't people just say how they feel anymore... are they putting something in the drinking water? :v

• Well, he is a dumbass, and I can see he likes me and I like him, that's why I wanted to know what he thought we were. That's why I was dissapointed with his answer. But I'm an adult and I can take a rejection. I thought I'd rather have him as a friend than nothing at all.
      I just didn't understand why would he ask to be just friends if he didn't want me to agree to it...
      Although he does play mind games! I got tired with them and refused to play them anymore. If he wants something from me he has to say it!

Most Helpful Girl

• He has issues.

What Guys Said 2

• Because he wants her to treat him like he's god gift to women and act like it's the end of the world for her when he "friendzones" her. Preferably with a big tear in her eye like Miffy has.
    He's all buthurt when his fantasy bubble bursts.

• He probably likes you and thought you liked him so he expected you to say so.

What Girls Said 1

• He may have wanted you to be more upset about it.