What do I do when my boyfriend doesn't call me?

i have a boyfriend but he hasn't called in 3 months.i dot know if we still go out or what? i don't know what to do.i love him so much.i tried calling and texting him but no answer.i miss him like hell .what do i do.

Most Helpful Guy

• After three months, I would say, let him go. It could be he feels pressured by you messaging, etc. Try not contacting him for a while, if he notices the change, he might become interested again, or not. Let him prove his interest in you, and earn your attention. You are a precious child of the living God. The only person who could ever say anything against you is Jesus Christ, and He died for you. His Father could condemn you, but sent Jesus to die for you, so He won't do so. If the two who know you best are willing to invest so much in you, why would you settle for less from someone you hope to invest your life in. Pray about it and let God choose how to resolve the situation. He is always answering prayers, just not always the way we think He should. He answers the way He knows is best for us, not like parents who decide what is best for us, without even investing the time it takes to get to know us. You are precious and wonderful, let God mediate you relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• What?! Hasn't called in three months and doesn't answer your calls or texts. You are definitely broke up.

• WTF?! don't wanna be mean but in what world do you believe that you're still together after 3 months of no contact? just move on.

What Girls Said 9

• He sounds like a complete cowardly jerk who is clearly not worthy of your affection or time. This is a typical move of a ass who can't have the decency to call. I say, you have your closure Girl! He was just not THAT into you.

Forget about him. Stop wasting your precious time thinking of him. He does not deserve you. Go out and meet people who appreciate you and find the man of your dreams!

• 3 months? that's a long time. If he hasn't called in 3 months then this simply means the relationship is over with you guys. Also,since you guys don't go out or anything and he isn't answering is another sign that it's over. The guy is an idiot, he could've just simply told you that it's over. Anyways there are better men out there that can appreciate you so just move on with your life and forget about him ok.

• wow three months? I'd have to say he's probably moved on. if he really liked you then he would want to talk to you to. he's just being a coward and taking the easy way out. I'm sorry,

• girl its been 3 months um I can pretty much say its over. I'm sorry it must suck and the guy is an a-hole but I think you should just move on

• girl, he is NOT your boyfriend anymore! I hate that guys can just stop calling w/o any explanation, that shows how much of a coward he is.but it's basically a lame way of breaking up with you.

One of my exes did that to me. I waited for a month like a dummy and then was like Fuck It. If he wants a relationship he will make an effort to spend time with you and communicate. Move on and let it go. There's bigger and better out there!

• That is ridiculous! He's not your boyfriend anymore--sorry to say that! but he's just not interested with you at all! it won't take 3 minutes for him to respond to your messages or calls if he's really into you or value your relationship & cares for you... just moved on, I know it hurts.. I'd been there but sometimes when we started letting go, guys started coming around.. let him do the chasing & no the other way around.. you deserve better

• girl I am sorry but it over he is a real coward he could have told you it over some guys are such asshole.

• don't call him ,text him ,or e-mail him sometime they come back if you ignore them.get that book at the library men from mars and women from venus

• Focus on things you want to accomplish in life, with or without a boyfriend. Enjoy life and tell yourself that you are responsible for your own happiness. Don't let yourself go. Allow yourself to cry but you also have to pick yourself up, see things for the way they are, accept them, and persevere. Life is beautiful - the good and the bad!