Do you date people of other races?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated, but wouldn't be against the idea. Every race had girls that are attractive in different ways. (I would prefer white or Japanese, though.)

What Girls Said 33

• I have only ever dated outside of my own race and not by preference or choice, the course of life just worked out that way. Someone else asked first and I accepted.

• I never dated outside of my race but it's not something I would be adverse to if I ever find myself on the dating scene again.

• I totally would.. when I begin to date :D

• Obviously, I don't now but I have before. Once for several months, great guy but it just didn't work and I've gone on a few dates with others.

• Well being mixed means it's impossible not to. :)

• I don't give a fuck about race. What really matters if they will treat me right or not. I'm not picky.

• I'm black and every race/ethnicity except white tbh, there's not a lot of white dudes where I go to school and live so I have no idea what they are like, but I guess I'm not totally opposed to dating them.

• I've never dated anyone but I've been with people in other ways. I'm black and have only been with white men and one guy that was Puerto Rican or something like that.

• I haven't had a chance to do that yet but I would.

• Sure, if I'm attracted to them.

• Race isn't a factor for me. If I'm attracted to him and we get along, then we can date (when it's mutual, of course).

• I currently am.

• dated 2 mesticos

• Do you date timid guys?

• @alaindiaz If you keep thinking "can't," then no change will ever happen. And honestly? We can't blame God for everything.

• God is supposed to be almighty he could change it all, if he wanted but then again he is not real, and why God and not Goddess you see it's a stupid invention of macho men.

• I've had a crush on an Asian guy for months lol, but only dated of my own race for now.

• Yes I am currently! I'm white (western european) and I have dated a white guy, a black guy and now an indian guy! As long as I find the guy attractive it doesn't which race he is :)

• Yes, and I like it. I love diversity, it is a beautiful thing.

• Yeah, why wouldn't I?

• Yes I have a preference for Caucasians.

• Don't see a reason not too

• Never dated anyone period, but would be open to date any & every race

• yes if i didn't have a boyfriend i would like to try japanese guy to get me harajuku clothes.

• No, I have not. I've only dated humans, no animals.

Now, if you mean phenotype, yeas my boyfriend of 1 and a 1/2 years is Asian. Love him to pieces

• You love him, but by your answer I can guess how you'd love real biology and zoology. Keep far from them as you have always.

• @xxxddd it's true I hate bio/zoology, but race (the word) is a misnomer. It's the human race, meaning species. It's a phenotype, from what I learned in high school biology.

I do want to go into astrophysics, so I don't claim to be an expert in biology

• I have, yes.

• What race were they?

• I dated a Vietnamese guy for a while. And I went on a few dates with an Indian dude but it didn't go anywhere.

• Yes of course I do.

• Hell yes.

• Yes, sure do

• Um yeah. I ain't racist.

• I have, it didn't work out anyway.

• Yep. I am rn

• Yes 😊

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 30

• Oh yes and I prefer to date black women, whom I love and are extremely attracted to, not just physically but in personalities of those I have met. Though there are few in my area and the ones I do know are in relationships with black men. They don't seem to be interested in white guys.. though I see many black men with white girls.😓

• Yep, this is pretty common.

• I'm definitely one of those white guys interested in it. In my area black girls are few and far between and they don't seem comfortable with it. However one I thought was but turned out she wasn't interested. I'm definitely very interested and think they are amazingly cute. The flip side is the amount of black guys in interracial relationships with white girls which has increased. I hope that changes over time and I do see many online who are.

• Well, the reasons for that difference are very easy to guess (women more attracted by strenght; men by petiteness).

• I am a Caucasian male. I have dated a lady from the Philippines and a lady from Colombia. I have also dated a lady from Germany and a lady from the Ukraine (and I know that those are not other races, but they are different cultures.) Dating people from another cultural group presents additional challenges and I would rather not take on a relationship with added obstacles.

• Did you live in all these different countries? Or actually made it a life mission to date with diversity

• @Fusionpredz I have always lived in the US. I did not have a goal of dating with diversity but just took advantage of some opportunities when they presented themselves. I dated the Colombian for about 5 months. I dated the Ukrainian for about 8 months. I dated the lady from the Philippines for about 2 months, and I married the girl from Germany (and we were divorced 2 years later.)

• I've dated more Latinas than white girls

• I'm willing to date any woman who will take me. Nothing matters (including race).

• Yup.

• I've only dated white chicks but fine other races attractive

• Yes because I'm a wonderful example of humanity.

• No race of human is safe >:P
    Probably Aliens too :v

• yeah, as long as I have fun with them. i don't care what race they are

• Other than black, I've dated white girls and Latinas.

• I really don't give a crap about ethnicity

• Why not?

• never done that before

• I don't date interracially because I'm more attracted to white girls.

• I do not.

• I'm a black American and I am open to dating interracially, black women are 14% of the female population here. That's 1 out of every 7, which means if I exclusively only date black women I'm eliminating 6 out of every 7 in my nation!

#BadOdds

• Sure, i think black women are hot, i just hope some girls like timid guys like me so i can date women of other races.

• Yes I have, if you look good, you look good to me lol

• Yes.

• yes, i do

• Why not. :)

• Yes I do.

• Yes, I prefer people not my race.

• if i find them attractive but most of the time i dont which sucks.

• yeh.

• As someone into pale skin, there's only one "race" for me

• No, you have Europe North America China Japan and Korea as pools of interest.

• There's even Hispanics and mixed people with pale skin. In actuality all races would be for you.

• Hmm the words "people" and "races" are two contradictory words in that question. We're all one: earthlings. But supposing you mean ethnicities (whatever the f that means even haha) I'd say yeah shy not? :)

• tried once, didn't end well.

• Yes. I dated a girl who was was on the other school's track team.

1 private opinion(s)