Why don't guys approach me?

I'm 22 and never had a boyfriend, let alone anything with a guy. I've hooked up with a few random guys at parties, had flirty friendships with guy FRIENDS, had one recent summer fling. BUT NOTHING ELSE.
Meanwhile EVERY SINGLE person I know has been in and out of MULTIPLE serious/longterm relationships, have friends with benefits, have rebound relationships, remain friends with that rebound. Get a new bf/gf, it becomes serious, they breakup, then go back to that rebound. Have a fling on speed dial, for when they are not in a relationship. Have one night stands, guys/girls telling them to come over at 1am. Constant, constant action in their life!
I've never had any of that, and I don't understand what I'm doing wrong? I feel like my fun young years are going to waste. I need something to happen!
Many people say i'm pretty. I dress well. Many of my friends tell me "this dude thinks you're hot". I'm generally shy, but I know how to have a conversation, and become pretty comfortable once you know me.
Any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to approach the one you want, and stop expecting guys to do everything, which is what girls keep mistakenly do, because it (love) doesn't work that way, some of your friends or people you know where probably trashy sluts, why would you want that?

Most Helpful Girl

• They approached you for sex didn't they? You said you've had hookups.

What Guys Said 10

• I think that @Mesonfielde and @Polocrew offered constructive views.
    Without meeting you and having a long chat over several cups of coffee, it is difficult to guess what the problem might be.
    In the absence of that, the most constructive suggestion that I can make is for you to continue to dress well and do not wait to be approached.
    Young men can become reluctant to make the first move, after they have clocked up a couple of hundred rejections (some of which can be quite vicious).

• Obviously hanging around guys your age who are more into hookups. Maybe older dudes who want a relationship is more your style.

• Because you are waiting to be approached instead of talking to people

• Guys don't approach you? Just go out on the streets. You'll have dozens of "men" groveling before you, cat-calling you and worshiping you. No matter what your race is, no matter how overweight you're, no matter what your looks are.
    Don't expect White guys like me doing that though.

• Agree with meson also could be the fact that you're shy. It's possible that you don't give off signs of interest. If it is true that you are attractive then that makes worse if you give no signs of interest.

• Hooked up, flirted. That is called approaching OP lol

• It's a new Era out there... Girls can ask guys out now... Just strike a conversation and take it from there...

• I am in the same situation😞😭

• You've hooked up with a few random guys at parties... so have most girls nowadays... that''s why I don't approach them... maybe other guys figured that out too.

What Girls Said 2

• You're fit, yeah?

• Do you make yourself approachable or is the resting bitch face on lol?