Guys: How often do you text/call/Facebook/etc. girls you are interested in vs. girls who are friends?

See question above.

Reason: I'm curious since I have an ongoing text/Facebook/call/etc. with a guy. We alternate who initiates the contact but one of us usually contacts the other every two days. This has been going on for over a month and a half. Plus our conversations last between one and two hours. However, he is not interested in going out. I have had lots of guy friends in the past but none of them have ever acted like this. So I was curious as to whether this was a common thing or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of the same way as him. I feel it's easy to just be random with a girl when I talk to her online, especially if I only view her as a friend. Calling someone can be difficult sometimes when you feel like you're trying to find something to say/talk about.

What Guys Said 1

• If he is texting/Facebooking you more than he is calling I don't think it's a sign he likes you. It's simple to just send a quick text. While Facebooking he can talk to more than 1 person at a time. In my opinion someone who calls more often is more likely to have a crush on you. He'll want to hear your voice and give you his undivided attention.

• Yeah, I don't think he likes me "like that" (lol). He does call at times though. I just found it weird because most of the guys I'm friends with like to "hang out" yet he doesn't but contacts me all the time.

What Girls Said 0