Why do I feel guilty for not liking a girl who doesn't look the same as her pic?

I met a girl online who looked different then her profile pic. She was a lot heavier and looks very different. She was chubby in the pic which I did not mind at all and looked beautiful. But in person she looked very different because of how much weight was different. I've dated other bigger girls who I found very attractive. For some reason her being heavier made her look different and not as appealing to me. Why do I feel bad about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't feel guilty at all. They need to be transparent about their appearance, it's like do you really think you can just trick people. I wouldn't meet up with someone with some type of full body pic lol because being healthy is really important.

What Girls Said 1

• There is no reason to feel bad about it. You were deceived.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know why you feel bad about it. You set something up to meet a new person and see if you were interested. You were not. That's all folks, move on.

• Because false advertising? :v
    Don't hate yourself for that.

• becuz it's false advertisement