Guys, I need men advice please?

I need a lot of opinions for guys. So what if you and your girlfriend broke because she found something out that you were doing beside her back. So she breaks up with you and say she going to block your number and she even screenshots that she did. Days later she texts you asking you for expiation for what you did but you don't respond, for thought the week she blowing up your phone asking for closures and you still haven't replied back to her. With that being said what are your thoughts about her blowing up your phone asking for answers about what you did? I just need what guy won't responding while she asking him why he did what he did. I just guys to answer this.

aka he cheated

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Hate to say he wants nothing to do with you. I did that to my ex and the reason why I did that it's because she would be terrible for me down the line. I did not want to get involved in the Love triangle. Why drag it out when you know it's over and it's a clear sign to move on.

• But the thing is he was the one who cheated and lied to me for 6 months. There was nothing that I did to him but confront him about it and now he doesn't want to respond when we break up and make up it has never been this long for him to contact me. So it seems by the way he acting he guilty because he got caught up

• You are in love triangle. You're pretty much just feeding into it. pick yourself up and get somebody better. The cycle is idolize, devalue, discard... where you are now ( and replace). And when he gets bored he will come back to you like he did to his ex and you are acting like a junkie that waiting for their dealer. He is six months ahead of the healing process then you. The question shouldn't be why he did it the question should be why is it affecting you so badly. He fucked it up you don't need his approval or opinion anymore

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't respond to her because I would've started to move on as soon as she blocked me so there's no point of going backwards and talking to her to explain what I did.

• Do u want to admit something u did if u were guilty? Cmon common sense. Just leave him alkne dont waste your time and his time.

• Exactly what was this guy doing behind your back?

• He lied about being with the mother of his children beside my back, when I asked him for months and he kept saying no they weren't together but I found advice stating that they were

• I mean evidence about it

• A coward that has no conscience and doesn't have anything to say for himself.

• the fact that he cheated and lied to you should tell you all you need to know.